Aspen 4 for Lawnmowers and other 4-stroke machines
Aspen 4 is the only fuel available in the UK which is specifically designed to protect both the user and the machine.
Why should I use Aspen 4 in my Lawnmower?
- Long shelf life - unlike pump fuel which deteriorates in quality after 30 days, Aspen fuel will last for up to 5 years and can happily be left in the machine through winter storage without any risk of damage to the machine or difficulties starting when it is time to use it again.
- Handy container - Aspen 4 is supplied in an easy to handle 5L container, this insures that the fuel is 100% free of dirt unlike if you re-use a jerry can for example. this means less maintenance is needed as you are less likely to get dirt into your carburettor or engine.
- No Smell - when using aspen in your lawnmower there is virtually no smell from the emissions. this means that you no longer need a change of clothes after cutting the grass in your garden.
- Aspen fuels are made using much safer and cleaner components compared to pump fuels (see link) this means that the emissions from your lawnmower are dramatically reduced and working with your machine is much more pleasant.
- Users of Aspen report being able to work longer, have less headaches, fewer sore throats, no dizziness and are not left feeling sick after using their machines whilst running on Aspen, compared to pump fuel.
Aspen 4-stroke is suitable for all 4-stroke garden machinery, generators, even camping stoves and lights than run on liquid fuel (petrol), 4-stroke model machines and much more! It is ideal for long term storage.